Instructions For Use
How To Use Finish Line Caulk
- Place desired caulk into standard caulking gun.
- Open caulk tube, cutting 1/2" - 1 " from the tip. (Cutting distance may vary depending upon caulk type. Caution: If you cut the caulk tube too far the Finish Line Caulk tool may not seal properly)
- Puncture caulk tube if necessary, without pushing any caulk out.
- Twist the Finish Line Caulk tool into the opened caulk tube.
- Depress caulk gun until the caulk just reaches the top of the Finish Line Tool to eliminate any air. Wipe any excess caulk from the tip.
- Twist empty syringe onto the Finish Line Caulk Tool. *(Make sure syringe is empty of air, with plunger fully pushed down.)
- Slowly pump caulk gun until the syringe is full. *(It is recommended you do not fill past 1oz line.)
- Syringe is now ready for dispensing or storage!
- To store caulk leave the Finish Line Caulk tool in the caulk tube. Remove syringe and cover with blue cap.
Dispensing and Syringe Storage
- Using scissors, cut gray dispensing tip to desired size and screw onto end of syringe.
- Depress plunger to dispense caulk from syringe onto desired area.
- Pull back on plunger to stop flow.
- For easy storage remove and clean gray dispensing tip with a toothpick.
- For best results store the syringe full.
- Cover syringe with black cap for easy future use.
Patent Pending: Finish Line Caulk Tools are proudly manufactured in the USA!